Background

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Online Learning Platforms

My school is starting to push the use of Google Classroom because we often use the G Suite Apps. Personally, I loved Google Classroom when I used it this past year. I found it really easy to use, but there are always good and bad things about every platform. The one thing I don't love about Google Classroom is that there is no grade book. There are some teachers in our building who really prefer Edmodo and would rather not switch to Google Classroom, but there is concern about trying to make the students learn and use multiple platforms for different classes/teachers. What online learning platforms do you use and like? Tell me your favorite below. 

3 comments:

  1. I'd be interested in seeing the results of the vote when voting is finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I have now learned that I don't love the polling tool I used because I cannot figure out how to post the results here, but I have only had three responses. All three said Google Classroom, which surprised me. It would have been interesting to see the results if more people had participated in the poll.

      Delete
  2. I will share them with you this week sometime!

    ReplyDelete